Hints & Tips for Camping on Remi Lake in Moonbeam
The breathtaking scenery and lush landscape at Remi Lake Holiday Bay in Moonbeam is sure to provide you and your family with an unforgettable camping experience. Before you visit our park, please take the time to read through our rules and regulations. Here are some useful hints and tips to make staying at our park a blast:
- Remi Lake Holiday Bay is a pet-friendly campground, but we ask that you please keep your furry friends on a leash
- Remember to bring your own linens, pillows, blankets and towels to get the lowest rate possible for your cabin.
- Or, if you want to travel light, why not splurge and let us do the laundry? We supply quality sheets, pillows & pillow cases, fleece blankets and bath towels upon request.
- Be prepared for all kinds of weater –bring light jackets and rain gear and get comfortable hiking boots.
- If you don’t have a boat or fishing equipment, check out the local outfitters in Kapuskasing
Want to learn more about what our campground has to offer? Give us a call!